Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Salon Supplies


Owning your own salon is the dream of every aesthetician, and it has been a dream of mine for years as well. Right now, I work for another salon, but I still dream of a place of my own, and love to shop and plan for the one day I have the means to do it.

While searching for products and supplies for my personal clients, I came across the website prettysalonusa.com. This site is so amazing! I spent hours looking through all of the funky and unique salon styling chairs, (I want the bright purple ones) and styling stations.

Nail art glitters, color racks, dryer chairs, backwash shampoo bowls, massaging chairs, and more items are affordable and can be ordered directly from the website. They even sell jewelry and accessories that you can stock your counter with.

When it comes to hairdressing salon furniture, I would highly recommend that anyone in health and beauty check out Pretty Salon USA.

Visit them at http://www.prettysalonusa.com and begin browsing, or place an order through their secured check-out.

No comments:

Post a Comment